Check the instructions below to view different ways to set interface settings for various PIN Pads. Be sure to check back as we add support for new PIN Pads.
Verifone VX 805:
- Check what interface is set on the VX805 by pressing the “alpha” and ‘8” keys when the VX805 displays “welcome” on the idle screen.
- If it is determined that the VX805 is set for the wrong interface, you can change it by pressing the “alpha and the 8 key” when the XPI version is displayed during the boot cycle.
- Once the screen changes to a new menu, select the correct interface by pressing the corresponding function key.
- Press F2 and F4 to enter system mode.
- Enter the password (1, ALPHA, ALPHA, 6, 6, 8, 3, 1) and then hit "Enter".
The Alpha key is the black key located directly above the 2 key. Enter is the Green key.
- Press 2 for “Edit Parameters”.
- Select “1” for “Group ID” and hit “Enter” followed by the password (1, ALPHA, ALPHA, 6, 6, 8, 3, 1). Press “Enter”.
- Select “CONFIG.SYS” then hit “Enter”.
- Search for Parameter: “SACOM” = COM1 or USB if connected USB.
If incorrect select “3” to edit. To change values, press the “clear” button (yellow key), and then enter USB or COM1 (to change to "alpha" select number then alpha key until correct letter is displayed) then press "Enter".
- Search for Parameter: “SABAUD” = 9600 or USB if connected USB.
- Press “cancel” key (Red button).
- Press “1” to restart VX 805.
- Once the iPP320/iPP350 loads the "splash" screen (see screenshot below), quickly press 2-6-3-4, the green enter key, followed by the "F" key.
- Use the "F2/F3" keys to scroll down and select "TDA". Press the green enter key. Select "configuration" and press the enter key, "communication" and press the enter key, and "select comm. type" and press the enter key.
- Choose your desired interface and press the green enter key. Press the red cancel key three times. Press the "1" key (yes) at the "save and reboot" screen. The iPP320/iPP350 will then reboot with your saved settings.
- Turn on the Ingenico iWL258 by holding the green key (enter key) in the bottom right-hand corner. Press the "F" key in the bottom left 4 times.
- Press the"F2" key to change the interface. Confirm your selection by pressing the enter key.
Press "F1" key to save. The iWL258 will then reboot with your saved settings.
- Once the iSC250 loads the "splash" screen, quickly press 2-6-3-4, enter key, followed by the "+" key.
- Use the included stylus to scroll down and select "TDA". For the remaining steps, you'll need to use the +/- keys to scroll up and down.
- Select "configuration" and press the enter key, "communication" and press the enter key, and "select comm. type" and press the enter key.
- Choose your desired interface method and press the green enter key.
- Power up the PIN pad by connecting device to power source and wait for the “FPE” screen (“FPE” will show on display in the top center of screen).
- Press the red "X" button on the key pad to enter the Main Menu.
*** For steps 3-7, use the touchscreen to make selections ***
- Enter the password "MULTILANE" using the on-screen keyboard followed by "enter".
- Select “Setup” followed by "ECR Port".
- Choose your desired interface setting.
- Select “Apply Now” to make the change take effect.
- Press "Exit" on the bottom right portion of the screen until the PIN pad restarts.