Support Bulletin - June 21, 2018
Worldpay US recently made an unannounced change to their security certificate. Because of this change, some of your merchants using our Tran applications may be experiencing an outage.
To restore service, please update your Tran applications to current versions (see below). If you are currently on the latest version, please re-load the app to pull down the necessary changes.
Non EMV apps: 3.83.83
EMV apps: 3.83.87
Contact email@example.com for more info (above average call volume may lead to delays).
- Datacap Support
- Configure and purchase NETePay™
- Upgrade existing NETePay (5.0)
- Upgrade legacy NETePay (4.0)
- Configure and purchase Tran™ products
- Upgrade Tran application (or change processors)
- NETePay - PSCS set-up and installation
- NETePay - installation only
- TranCloud - setup and installation
- Tran - New Installations
- Tran - Upgrading Legacy Hardware
- Tran - Upgrading EMV compatible Hardware
- EMVUSClient™ Test application user guide
- dsiEMVUS® US Test app
- Tran Management Software
- DSIEMVClientX® w/ Canadian test app
- Gateway Test
- IPTran LT Mobile Test Utility
SEARCH BY ERROR CODE
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm EST
24/7 after-hours support for authorized resellers on a pay-per-call basis is now available. Log in to your PSCS account to request an after-hours support call from the main menu.