This message indicates one or more of the following:
- The date/time on your computer or cash register may be wrong.
- Your Firewall may be preventing the device or software from "phoning home" or communicating with Datacap's servers.
- The account may have been shut down by your rental partner.
You will need to communicate to the below addresses and make sure certain ports are open so that the software or hardware can "phone home."
- SOURCE OR OUTGOING PORTS 1024-5000
- REMOTE PORT 443
- LAN PORTS 9000 & 910
Be sure to try all of the following:
- Adjust the date/time on your computer and/or cash register.
- Contact your local IT Administrator to resolve any Firewall issues.
- Run a successful test transaction.