The Device attempted to communicate to the processor, but the processor did not answer.
- Processor phone numbers are generally defaulted in PSCS, but some processors provide different dial-in numbers depending on the merchant, requiring the user that builds the PSCS file to enter them manually.
- If the device cannot communicate to the payment processor, the culprit is likely this number.
- Please log in to PSCS and verify with the processor that the processor phone number is correct.
- If the number is incorrect, update the PSCS file and initiate a Tran re-load to load the updated file.
- If the number is correct, contact Datacap tech support for further hardware troubleshooting, as it’s possible that the internal modem may be malfunctioning.