This error can be caused by any one of the following factors:
- NETePay is not running (confirm at the top of NETePay window it does not show “Offline)
- The POS configuration does not have the correct IP Address of the PC where NETePay is installed
- NETePay is not able to communicate outside the local network to First Data Rapid Connect(processor or internet is down)
- Firewall or antivirus software installed on the POS (where NETepay is installed or the other POS communicating to NETePay) is blocking communication to NETePay
- Make an exception for Tran/software in your firewall.
Still having Trouble?